Monday, August 2, 2010

What a great Sunday!

This is a few days late.... I seem to post about 2 days behind on average!
We all woke up and I made us whole wheat pancakes. These puppies are super delicious! I am surprised that PJ likes them, seeing as he does not like anything that is remotely good for you.

After that Brody and I got all packed up and ready for church. We went to church, which is during Brods nap time, and he like usual he decided to chat during the whole thing :) That's my little boy for you. On the way home he finally fell asleep so we decided to do a little shopping. I picked PJ up and we headed out to Oak Park mall... not a big fan of that mall, but it was not bad at 11 on a Sunday right when it opened.

We did some jewelry shopping.... and then grabbed a slice of pizza at Originals Pizza, one of PJ's favs! For a little treat I bought us some Mrs. Fields nibblers (mini cookies). We got home and bummed it out the rest of the day. It was just what the doctor ordered for my little fam.

Hope your week is going well!

KT

No comments:

Post a Comment