Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mother's Day!

We had a wonderful Mothers Day! We worked in the garden a bunch, I will be seeing several random stray bean plants thanks to my little gardening partner :) I got to sleep in until 7! Yes that is sleeping in for me :) And while PJ was making me breakfast, bacon and eggs I walk into find this going on in the bathroom.....
Oh yes he was so proud of himself for getting into Mamas makeup! It was pretty stinking cute I could not help but smile :)




Lunch consisted of turkey sandwiches with cool ranch Doritos. It took me back to my kiddo days :)

The beautiful flowers PJ got me as a surprise on Friday! A little early mother's day gift :)It was a WONDERFUL day! Just the way I had envisioned it.
Sorry I am so late in posting this! My life has been a whirlwind and I have been enjoying the ride :) Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment