One of my favorite blogs is Little Miss Mama. She is a super wonderful, honest, talented stay at home mommy :) I always get a kick out of her stories about her and Baby W's adventures. Well this morning I read her post about Lists.... and let me just say, I am ADDICTED to lists! I have never thought about it as an addiction (hee hee) but I get the same sick satisfaction from crossing things off that Ashley does. So here is my list for the day....
- Find a DJ for the wedding (I have 2 contacts, have called and left a v.m. for one)
- Text my stylist back about the trial run for hair and makeup
- Mail Bills
- Blog post
- Make chicken tacos for dinner
- Work on sewing project (This prob will not be posted for awhile but I will post it in oh... a month and a half or so :))
- 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels (I did it last night and feel pretty good today, I might step it up and do level 2 tonight!)
- Water garden
So this is my list... I am sure I will add more and cross some off and start a new tomorrow! Do you all make lists and get the same satisfaction from crossing them off?