Tuesday, March 30, 2010

To eat or not to eat? That is the question!

Lets just start out with, I LOVE FOOD! Now that i got that out of the way, we can get down to business. About 2 months after having Brody i decided it was about time to do something about the 15+ pounds i had gained along with the baby bump! So i rallied up a couple of my girl friends and my sister and we all joined weight watchers together. Let me tell you, it has been such a FUN thing to do!
Every Saturday morning we meet at a coffee shop and then head to the meeting together. There really is power in numbers! It has been so helpful to have my friends there with me, checking on me :) I have officially lost 15 pounds and kept it off for 6 weeks! And to be fair i truly do owe a BIG thank you to weight watchers! It has been a great journey so far and i plan on continuing with attending meetings, enjoying my successes and sharing my pitfalls in weight loss!
Until next time enjoy, the sun!
KT

No comments:

Post a Comment