Friday, May 27, 2011

Garden Update

Roma tomato bought as transplant

Spinach started from seed


Beets started from seed

Carrots started from seed

Green Bell Pepper bought as a transplant

Heirloom tomato transplant started from seed (looks much healthier now!)

Cucumbers started from seed



Cantaloupe started from seed

Beans started from seed


Beans started from seed

Basil started from seed

I took these pictures awhile back. Since then my plants have almost doubled in size! I also laid a thick layer of mulch and have started working on the second terrace for my garden! Life has been soooo busy! Most with yard work in the back yard. We finally got some sod laid, its not totally complete my hopefully i will have a picture with an update very soon! Its being to look a lot like summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment