Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Routine

It has been awhile since I have posted. I am not sure why but lately I have just not been able to find the motivation.... but at the same time not lots has happened since I posted last. We have been in our same routine, which I find completely comforting (its the cancer, astrological sign, in me). Oh! We did buy a jogging stroller for V-day! We thought what a good present for the whole fam. All 3 of us get to use it. And best of all, we have been running together! It has been great :) I can see this habit sticking with us. Which I am so excited about!! I have always heard that couples who play together stay together. So I thought it would be a good way for us to start connecting. Plus it sets a good example for Brody with being active. We are trying to start a healthier life. Baby steps friends.... all in the baby steps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment