Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dinner is served!

So by the time i got done cleaning last night there was no time to make any dinner. BUT we had already planned ahead for that and grilled some extra chicken breast. I had thinned out my lettuces from the night before so i had some of that in the fridge as well. And low and behold there was one mini pizza crust with my name written all over it! And this is what I came up with... Deliciousness! OK so here is what i did. First of all i brushed the pizza crust with a little olive oil. Next I strategically placed 3 pieces of mescalin (salad greens) for layer 1. Next was thinly sliced tomatoes, thinly sliced chicken, mozzarella cheese and finished off with some green peppers! OMG it was so good! I was really impressed with myself obviously lol :) I am so looking forward to this pizza in the summer time when i have fresh tomatoes and green peppers to add. . . oh and maybe some fresh basil as well! DELISH :)
I finished of the night with a scoop of ice cream, strawberries & a brownie... Man i was really diggin the food last night!
Just remember its always good to have pizza crusts to play around with! We love food & you!

KT

No comments:

Post a Comment