Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

I had a wonderful mothers day weekend! We started it out my going to Butler Friday night to hang out with PJ's fam. We had dinner and played some poker, which of course i lost. Saturday morning i got my run out of the way first thing so I could enjoy a big breakfast of farm fresh eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy and fruit salad! We hung out with Gram until about noon when we took off for home. Saturday i got to hang out with my sis and little man.

Then for Sunday, me and Bubs went to mass with my mom then to brunch with my Granny & sister. I went and picked out my new running shoes, which i LOVE! And then for dinner we went over to my moms for a feast of ribs, pasta salad, tater tots, corn, baked beans & of course a cupcake to finish off the evening:) Carrot cake & cream cheese icing, one of my favs!
My mom gave me a wonderful photo book that she made for my first mothers day, it was the best present! And of course it came from a woman who truly understands the meaning of mothers day :) I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother and family!





One Proud Mama!
KT

No comments:

Post a Comment