Wednesday, November 3, 2010

To be or not to be.....

So we are in the process of buying our first house! YAY right? Well yes, but its also nerve racking! So we make a decision, decide we like this house enough to put an offer in, and then..... sit on the offer over the weekend through Monday. And my the time we hear on Tuesday we have talked ourselves out of countering and then right back into "we love this house, it has to be ours!" So yes we countered their counter and will hopefully not have to go through the agony of talking ourselves out of it then right back into it. We will hopefully know by tomorrow! Either way we have decided what is meant to be will be. That being said we REALLY want this house :) Keep your fingers crossed for us and I will keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. I'm keeping your family in my prayers. Like I told you before Inwas going through the same thing for the past 6 months until 2 days ago. Finally got a beautiful place in San Clemente CA right on the ocean. I'm so excited and I can't wait you you to feel the same way. Keep your spirits high. And your right, what is meant to be, will be. Good luck you the three of you