Tuesday, November 2, 2010

When did life get so busy!?

Sorry it has been awhile since I have posted! It just seems like life gets away from me before I know it my weekend plans have come and gone and we are on to the next week! Our weekend was great.... easy low-key evening in on Friday, Saturday we had pumpkin carving at Beth & Kevin's in the afternoon then Halloween/housewarming party at Brent and Megan's that night. Sunday was the usual, breakfast with Mom and the Bubs and grocery shopping. Then off for Brody's first Halloween festivities. (There is a post coming on that) :)And by the time I knew it it was Monday!
Oh! I forgot to add in what I made for Brent and Megan's housewarming gift. I was so proud of myself! I was basking in all its glory and giving myself so many pats on the back that I forgot to take a dang picture! SO MAD! We gave them a basket of veggies straight from the garden. It was really beautiful! Lettuce, radishes, tomatoes, jalapenos, small bell peppers, and cilantro! This was seriously awesome. I am so mad at myself for not getting a picture... Oh well you win some you lose some. Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment