Sunday, December 12, 2010

Girls Brunch!

To show off the new house, and just a good excuse to get together I had the girls over for brunch and some crafts!

Good Friends!
A nice set table....
Homemade pumpkin truffles (not so pretty but they tasted good!)
And great food! My first quiche ever! And trust me I will be making it again. This was DELISH! I used bacon, spinach (from the garden), onion and cheese.... Needless to say it was gone by the end of the day.

What a wonderful morning that turned into afternoon with the girls :) Great company and good food.... could you ask for anything more on your Saturday?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad it all turned out so well. And if you want to pass the recipe for the pumpkin truffles along I am sure my husband would be forever grateful!

    ReplyDelete