Friday, December 10, 2010

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!

Let me just start by saying how much I love Fridays! We had a great day at work followed by a wonderful evening at home. My little fam went and picked up a Christmas tree after work! We got a great deal on a lovely tree! By the time we got home though our little man was pooped! He ate dinner and it was about bedtime. So we decided to save decorating for tomorrow morning when the bubs is fresh :) We did however get our wonderful tree in position for the morning. That coupled with a glass of red wine made for a wonderful evening at home with my boys! Oh and I decorated our mantel!....

TA-DAA!!!!

You can hardly see the garland and red balls in the picture but they are there! We eventually plan on replacing the tile and mirror with stone or if we are lucky restoring the original brick underneath. This art deco huge tile is not really our style. But hey, I am SO NOT complaining :) Its beginning to feel a little more like home :) I also spent some time in the kitchen preparing some goodies for my girls brunch tomorrow. A few girlfriends are coming over for brunch and some crafts :) I am SO EXCITED to show off the new digs :) Happy Friday friends!!! :) Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment