Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Waiting for inspiration?

Jessie,a friend who i met through work, when i started at 360 Architecture, should be an inspiration to us all. Jessie like me has a degree in public relations, and also like me, started at 360 as the receptionist. After training me at the front desk Jessie moved up to the Marketing department. I am not sure how or when it happened (I was on Maternity leave) but she had decided to follow her love of fashion. She took a job managing a J. Crew store here in Kansas City.

I am not kidding you when i say she has major talent! She has a fashion blog - http://www.theconcretecatwalk.com/, which just celebrated it's 1 year blogversary! She has also recently started her own business, Style & Pepper, http://www.style-and-pepper.com/, a wardrobe consulting business. I mean this woman is truly amazing! Not only does she work a full-time job, but she blogs and runs her own business on the side.... I wish I could make that much time in one day.
So it makes me think.... What am i waiting for? I know not all of us are meant to be entrepreneurs but i have to believe that there is a place that fits so perfectly that it allows me to be the best me I can be. I am assuming the path to this place involves hard work and dedication,(which i am compiling my energy for right now... excuses excuses i know)Now you might ask where this place may be.... well at the moment i am perfecting that answer. I of course will keep you updated on my journey
With tons of love and lots of thought,
KT

No comments:

Post a Comment