Friday, July 9, 2010

Enlightenment

Lets start with a HAPPY FRIDAY! This short week went by pretty fast which i am SUPER happy about! But kind of in a crabby mood this morning for some reason.... oh well.
So here is my newest interest.... Astrology!

My Aunt Marian got into it awhile back and did birth charts for Beth and I. So recently she was telling us what was on our birth charts and i asked her a bunch of questions. So she sent me a book, The Complete Idiots Guide Astrology. I have read the first few chapters and am really enjoying learning about the history and such. I hope to be able to do birth charts for PJ and Brody once i get through the book. As always i will keep you updated on what I am learning throughout the book. Take care and have a loverly Friday! :)

KT

No comments:

Post a Comment