Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside...

When it looks like this outside....







It inspires this inside....




Homemade Noodles!

Homemade chicken noodle soup... Noodles, broth and all!

I have so enjoyed the winter weather this year.... even more so then usual. I think that finding out that the bus is so close and runs right by my work takes the stress of "bad weather" driving off of me so I am able to sit back, relax and enjoy the peaceful white that winter has to offer :) Also being in my new home with my family inspires a new creativity and sense of "cozy". I hope everyone is finding the joy in the winter weather that I am!
(Disclaimer: Here in a few months this will no longer be my tune... Hey, at least I know this about myself!)

1 comment:

  1. I think winter is an excellent time to really bundle up and enjoy making a variety of soups, homemade bread and hot tea and coffee. I always tend to get very motivated to do projects during this time of year!

    ReplyDelete