Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happiness!

So since I only have 8 readers i am pretty sure that you all know that i am engaged! It happened in a flash....
I was rocking Brody to sleep and PJ came in to give him his usual kiss goodnight which I always receive a kiss right after Brody does.... So he kissed me and told me how much he loved me and asked me to be his wife! Of course I said yes and the rest is history :) As I was rocking Brody to sleep last night in that very same spot I thought about how lucky i am that i get to revisit that evening every night as I rock our sweet little boy to bed. I am so glad that PJ decided to pop the question with our little fam nested together in our home.... it just fits our style. Nothing over the top but filled with love and family.
Now the madness of planning a wedding begins! I have a minor panicked feeling since i want to be married this coming fall, fall of 2011! So i have less than 10 months to get this party planned! First on the list... looking for venues! I want something a little rustic, not too modern and a little nontraditional but not totally wacky.... Just like me and Peej! I have a few venues on the list. Keep your fingers crossed for me that they are not all booked for fall! I will keep you updated. Happy Thursday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment