Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sleepy

So i dedicated this week as my spring cleaning week... and i am already so tired! On Monday i went through my closet and packed up my winter clothes & coats. I also have 3 huge bags of clothes sitting in my living room waiting to be taken to a Planet Aid drop off.
Yesterday we did yard work. We raked up all the odds & ends of toy pieces that the dogs have chewed up! I also did the initial "turning over" of the soil in my garden! I am so excited for spring :)


(My garden right after i got my baby plants in the soil last year)
Brody got to hang out outside with us while doing all the yard work yesterday. I really do believe it is SUPER important to get our little ones outside even if they can not be active with us, it sets the stage for an active childhood.... which is seeming to become less and less with all the technology these days.
Tonight I think i might work on organizing a few cabinets (Bathroom & living room). And hopefully i will be able to get my lettuce and spinach into the ground!
To say the least i am one tired Mama today.... already! Its only 7:52 am! OH well its totally worth it :)

XOXOXOX

KT

No comments:

Post a Comment