Saturday, October 16, 2010

Favorite Day

I LOVE Saturdays! Literally my favorite day. I always make turkey bacon, eggs and toast for breakfast. I always clean the house while bubs takes his morning nap. I usually spend an hour in the kitchen while he is napping as well. This morning I made salsa from tomatoes and jalapenos from my dads garden. (WAY spicy!) Doing some laundry while Bubs takes his second nap. We had leftover homemade potato soup for lunch (PJ's recipe) SO GOOD! And now I am watching the top chef just desserts from this past Wednesday. Do you notice a theme of food here? lol I am thinking about trying this mini chocolate chip cookies recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod. We are just having an at home family day :) Grilling some chicken for dinner tonight and of course.... The Ohio State game at 7 this evening. What do you have going for your Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment