Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch...

We went out to a pumpkin patch on Saturday.... let me tell you.... it was not everything we thought it would be. We were a little disappointed because none of these attractions were as grand as we had hoped. But hey, it was a perfect activity for a Saturday afternoon with our little man.
Me just being silly.... practicing just in case I ever have to milk a cow?

Aunt Bef being silly with her new friend :)

Aunt Bef and uncle Tev went with us!
The 3 of us being silly :)

My little man loves a good slide :)

Look at PJ's whole body sticking out the side.... he did not get the memo apparently.

Now don't get me wrong, we will for sure go to a pumpkin patch annually from now on, if i can convince PJ. But maybe we will try a new one each year. Plus when Brody hits 3 it will be game on for all this fun stuff! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment