Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hard Work

So we all know the perfect story tale romance.... Things do not happen like that! lol I mean in the beginning its all butterflies, kisses, sweet grins etc.... and it was like that. But then comes the hard work. Don't get me wrong, I love my man, but its not always easy.
I think we hit our first bump in the road, we changed the flat and then started down our path again.... yes I am comparing my relationship to tires :) I don't really know what else to say... life's not always easy or fun, but I know at the end of it I will be able to look at PJ and know how blessed I am. Our relationship grows stronger every day. Some days are great and beautiful, and some days are overcast and dreary. I know at the end of each and everyday I lay my head next to my partner in life and my best friend.
I guess, when reflecting on my blog I realized 99% of the time I write about all the good stuff and the fun stuff. Well here is that 1% and look at us, we made it through. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful little fam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment