Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Planning....

So most of the blogs I follow these days have a post designated to a menu plan for the week. While I think it is great in theory, for me it would never get fully executed for the whole week. I like to play it a little by ear, but have a general idea of what I will be making for the week. So I decided that maybe I would do a drafted menu plan for the week. To be honest before I fall asleep Sunday night I like to recap what I purchased at the grocery store and what I already have to start coming up with. I take inspiration and recipes from many of the food blogs I read :) I follow the recipes loosely using what I have in the house. Obviously I don't make anything too fancy, just good family cooking :) So here it is! Or at least what I think it will be :)

Monday Night - Pork Chops with asparagus
Tuesday Night - Chicken Cauliflower Curry - Last time I used this recipe for Veggie Curry. I used up the leftover veggie curry (blended it into a thick sauce) added that to some quick cooked chicken and it was DELISH!
Wednesday Night - Possible ladies night with a few gals from work? If not homemade pepperoni pizza.
Thursday Night - Sauteed Shrimp & Asparagus with pasta
Friday - Turkey Burgers with home fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment