Friday, April 29, 2011

Big Plans?

So let me start by saying I have miss placed the cord to upload the photos from my camera to my computer.... ugh totally annoying! So that is why I have not had a lot of photos recently. But hopefully I will find it soon so I can get some fun family photos up as well as photos of what we will be working on this weekend. Oh yes, we have a big project in store, we have called back up and are ready to get our hands dirty! We are tearing out our horrible hodge podged (not in the cute eclectic way) patio and laying sod. More grass for little man to run and play in and maybe ever the perfect spot for a swing set in the future! Who knows though, I don't want to get ahead of myself :) So wish us luck! This weekend will be a real adventure since neither us nor the help we have enlisted (PJ's buddies) have ever laid sod before.... smartest idea ever? we will find out! Do you have any fun plans for your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment