Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sweet Anyone?

If I keep baking like I have been I am going to make my family fat and diabetic! But I just can not help myself lately! I am not sure if it has been the spring rains that have us cooped up inside or just my love to be in my kitchen covered in flour and making a mess.... In the past 4 days I have baked, sugar cookies (new family recipe from a friend at work, and let me tell you this WILL be my recipe from now on), homemade peanut butter granola bars (found on the Frugal girl, these are PJ's breakfast every morning), Pear muffins with a ginger glaze, and last night a pound cake..... I mean I might be bordering on ridiculous here people! I just can't get enough lately. And don't get me wrong I do share most of these with friends, family and co-workers, but my habit of doing so is getting a little expensive. Yes that makes me sound cheap, and don't get me wrong I will continue to do this. But I have almost gone through an entire bag of flour in 3 days.... a little excessive right? So my thought last night was.... I really need to get in the baking business.

No comments:

Post a Comment