Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Buttermilk Biscuits

To go with our Roasted Chicken last night I made some buttermilk biscuits. They were so delicious right out of the over. Perfectly flaky! I was impressed with myself to say the least :) And oh I could not wait to eat one this morning with a slab of butter and smear of strawberry jelly (Smuckers simply fruit) YUM!

The consistency of the biscuit was perfect, but the bottoms were a little over cooked... nothing a few minuets shaved of the baking time can not fix.


I got this recipe from The Brown Eyed Baker. One of my favorite cooking blog, let me retract that... it is my favorite cooking blog. If I need a good baking recipe this is ALWAYS the first place I turn! She have several variations on almost all her recipes and her step but step instruction is super easy to follow. I recommend everyone going to her site and perusing her recipes! Happy Tuesday Friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment