Friday, March 25, 2011

Rocked....

Man my world has been rocked this week. Let me start by saying everything was going along until Wednesday.... some stupid stuff went down at work that kind shifted my mood. So then going into Thursday was a tad bit awkward. But that all got resolved and I woke up feeling like this was a new day. Which for the most part it was going well. I enjoyed a nice lunch with my mom and sister and was finishing out the day when I got a call from PJ. Yes, everything was fine but we had just found out that our daycare provider, whom we LOVE, had taken a full time position out of the home. I mean I think I was speechless. So that is twice this week that I have been speechless and felt completely out of control... as in I could not control the circumstances. Now don't get me wrong, I am in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM upset with my daycare provider, I totally get a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do for her family, but shit this sucks! The worst part by far is the transition for my little man. He has come to know this woman and her boys like she was a second family. And I know he will move on and the world will still turn, he will grow and learn from different experiences. But my hope, wish with all my heart, is that he never feels scared or alone. The world is big and it can be scary, even for me as an adult sometimes. So please pray for me and my family as we transition into a new stage life, toddler-hood and little man school.
*WOOSH, apparently I just needed a good cry. Bad things come in threes so I think I am about due for a turn around.

3 comments:

  1. Sending lots of love your way friend. Praying for a transition that is peaceful for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie,I really appreciate it!I am hoping that this will all be harder on me then my little man! I can handle that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the transition goes well for Brody!

    And I know it's not her fault, but it's expected that if a daycare provider is looking for jobs outside of that she should give her people a heads up so that you could already be looking for a possible new person. That's the responsible and right thing to do.

    ReplyDelete