Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sleeping Baby

So I stayed home from work yesterday and am much better today because of it! The pressure in my chest is finally gone! So hopefully i am on the upward slope of recovery from this cold.
Anyways the cutest thing happened last night. I woke up around midnight and heard my little man whimpering, when he did not stop for a minute I went in to check on him. And there he was standing up, holding onto the side of his crib, whimpering... in his sleep! His eyes were closed the whole time and he did not really even acknowledge that I laid him back down and stuck the binkie back in his mouth. It was the sweetest most innocent thing :) I read in one of my e-newsletters that little ones often do this when they are learning how to stand. They will stand up in their sleep and then not know how to sit/lay back down. My little baby is growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment