Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekends how we love thee!

Its been a wonderful weekend :) Friday night we headed to Butler to spend some time with PJ's fam. We had a delicious pork dinner with mashed potatoes, green beans, hominy and strawberry shortcake for dessert. We played an impromptu game of poker, which I am proud to say PJ and I were the last 2 in so we won $40! That was a very pleasant surprise :) We came back yesterday morning and hung out for a bit. Brods and I went to the pool and met up with Aunt Bef, Uncle Tev and Nana! It was perfect hot and sunny, just right for a pool day! After that Brods took a long nap while we went to Macys. We got Brods several new outfits, all around $3! It was a successful Shopping trip. Then back home to bbq with the fam and watch the chiefs preseason game. Needless to say we were wiped out and went to bed promptly at 10. lol But that made for wonderful sleep and a good start to our Sunday. Now to get ready for breakfast and then mass. My sis and her husband are house shopping so I think Brods and I might go check some out with the today, just for fun :) Everyone have a wonderful Sunday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment