Friday, September 17, 2010

Big Boy Food!

Life is moving along. It is so nice to be home and settled back into our routine! I have been cooking a lot this week which has been wonderful as always :) Brody has even started partaking in my cooking! He had baked chicken chunks for the first time, and LOVED them! Then last night he had a little more chicken with a bunch of veggies I had sauteed and chopped up for him, carrots, cauliflower, celery and onion :) I think this might be it people, the transition to real food! At daycare yesterday he had Fruit Loops and looked like he was thoroughly enjoying them from the text picture I got yesterday from Courtney (our AWESOME! daycare provider) I don't know why but I have long been awaiting his transition to real food.... I am sure it has something to do with my love for anything and everything that has to do with food :) I just hope over the years he develops a well diversified palate.... so basically that he is not a picky eater (like his dad) lol



I love chicken!

Bubs is also now clapping on command! And he loves to clap :) He gets this huge goofy grin on his face and then says "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy" while clapping away! And then of course we follow suit and join in :)
Life is great! Find something to clap for today, Oh wait TGIF! (insert clapping here)

No comments:

Post a Comment