Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Strouds!

So a few weeks back we went to Strouds for PJ's (very late) birthday dinner. We all loved it. I think it was every ones first time there! But I do have to say, I don't believe anyone loved it more than Brody did! He got a bowl of their homemade chicken noodle soup.... I have never seen him get down to business so fast! Literally I could not keep up with how fast he was eating those chicken and noodles!

This is what he was doing most of the dinner :)


This is one of my favorite pictures if Brods to date :) Such a charmer!

Such a handsome boy! I am the luckiest mama in the world!

My 2 handsome boys :) Brody was way too into the sparkler.... can you tell by the waitresses face! lol

It was a great night with the best family!

No comments:

Post a Comment