Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Im back!

So our trip to Columbus was a blast! The buckeyes won, we had lots of good food and R&R :) But I have to admit i was SOOO ready to be home. Its weird, I use to LOVE to travel, but these days I am excited to go but then when I get to the destination I am chomping at the bit to get home. I know this time it was because my little man was at home. Life is just plain not as fun with out him there! We were gone from early Friday morning through Monday at noon when we landed at the airport. That's a long time for a new mama bear! We were off the plane and out the door before my mom got there. When she pulled up in the car the Bubs was still sleeping, but right as we were loading our luggage he slowly opened his sleepy eyes and saw his mommy and daddy, the smile that followed was priceless! I really wish I had my camera out and ready but of course did not and instead just relished in the moment :)

I mean don't get me wrong, we had A LOT of fun! But I think from now on I might be a family vacation type of gal :) Have a happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment