Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dinner with Friends

We had some friends over last night for dinner. PJ and I made a roast with carrots (I only had a few left in the bag so we threw what we had in) and potatoes. I was planning on making garlic knots (from Annie's Eats) but got home to find out I had no flour! That does not happen to me! But it did... lol so instead a made a quick biscuit with Bisquick (I got this while I was pregnant and am not just trying to use the dang stuff up) sour cream & butter. They turned out super soft and delicious. I will probably make these again to finish off the Bisquick plus they would go fabulously with a sausage gravy and eggs for breakfast! And we finished the meal off with Ghirardelli double chocolate brownies. Sarah brought a bottle of wine and Ryan, her man, brought his mechanic skills to look at the heater on the truck. It was a good evening spent with good friends eating good food :) Does life get much better? Happy Thursday Friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love when dinners with friends are simple and relaxed!

    ReplyDelete