Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Next Generation Reader

So I have to admit I do not read to Brody as much as I would like to. He is a VERY active boy so getting him to settle in with me and a nice book is a bit of a challenge. We do our best though! Playing on the living room floor opening and closing books.... he lets me get in a few words from each page then its off to the next one :) I was tidying up the living room while he was playing in his room, and I heard him babbling away. I popped my head in and was so pleased to see......He was reading to himself! Or at least pretending to :) Its so funny because even his babblings now sound like sentences. His voice raises and falls in time with his "sentence".
He wanted to share his Elmo book with me! It was one of the cutest things ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment